Moringa and mint: the 2 flavors when paired together, go extremely well. The combination becomes heavenly when we add chocolate to it. The flavor of mint, the deliciousness of chocolate, and the goodness of moringa. Could it be more awesome?
The moringa and mint chocolate squares are a perfect delicacy for all the sweet lovers who are also health-conscious. Here is how you can make it.
Ingredients For The Recipe
- Almonds: 1 cup
- Cacao powder: 2 tbsp
- Medjool dates: 1 cup
- A pinch of salt
- Moringa Powder: 2 tsp
- Cashews: ½ cup
- Fresh mint leaves: ¼ cup
- Maple syrup or raw honey or rice syrup: ¼ cup
- Non-dairy milk: ½ - ¾ cup
- Melted coconut oil: ¼ cup
- Peppermint extract: few drops
- Melted coconut oil: ⅓ cup
- Cacao powder: ¼ cup
- Maple syrup or raw honey: 2 tbsp
- A pinch of salt
- Cacao nibs: for decoration
Method of Preparation
- To make the base, mix the almonds in a food processor till it becomes coarse flour. Add the salt, cacao powder, and dates. Blend again until the mixture sticks together when pinched with thumb and finger.
- Press the mixture uniformly into an 8x8" baking tin, lined with parchment paper. Keep the baking tin in the refrigerator.
- In a food processor, combine the cashews, mint leaves, fluid sugar, moringa, and non-dairy milk until smooth. Add the melted coconut oil and mix once more. Then pour in the mint extract, mix again, and taste. Add somewhat more if necessary.
- Pour the mint filling over the base and smooth out with a spatula. Return the tin to the refrigerator. Whisk together the chocolate fixings in a medium-sized bowl. Leave for a moment to cool.
- Pour over the mint filling, spreading uniformly. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and put them in the refrigerator again to let them set. Cut into squares and serve.
This recipe by Aduna will become one of your favorites. And why not? There is no reason why you shouldn't try this recipe. It has a sweet chewy base, a rich and creamy filling, and a crunchy chocolate topping. The goodness of moringa is a cherry on the cake. ExoticBionaturals provides the best quality of moringa powder that isn't only healthful but also 100% pure and organic.