A weekend after a hectic and hard-working week calls for relaxation and self-care. Why not have a cup of warm beverage that not only tastes amazing but has health benefits too.
A serving of Moringa Weekend Latte is a perfect break from your regular caffeinated beverages. Here is a quick recipe by Epic Matcha that will make a comforting cup of Moringa latte for you in just a few minutes.
Ingredients For The Recipe
- Plant-based milk, unsweetened: 1 cup
- Moringa leaf powder: 1 teaspoon
- Honey, unpasteurized: As per taste
- Coconut oil: 1 teaspoon
Tip: You can use cashew milk for preparing this recipe, as it has a naturally creamy and smooth consistency. However, you can use any other plant-based milk as well, for example, almond, macadamia, or coconut milk.
Method Of Preparation
- Combine the milk and moringa powder in a little saucepan, and bring to a low simmer keeping the heat on medium. Whisk the mixture a couple of times.
- When the milk is heated up and starts thickening, transfer it to a blender. Now add honey and coconut oil and blend it till it becomes smooth.
- Pour it into a mug, serve and enjoy!
For the days when you crave some hot beverage but don't want caffeine, this recipe is the best. Moreover, Moringa has many health benefits, which makes it a perfect healthy alternative to tea and coffee.